Write a review
- 2 Cups Baking soda
- 1 bar of castile soap – Dr Bronners is a goodie
- 10-20 drops Eucalyptus oil
- Place 1 cup of baking soda in the oven at 200°C for one hour, mixing after 30 mins. This process turns it into Washing power.
- Grate the bar soap into small pieces.
- Mix the washing soda, remaining baking soda, grated soap & oil well in a bowl & transfer into a repurposed jar.
- To use add one scoop to your wash.
- Add ¼ Cup of white vinegar at the end to soften things right up.