Super easy Nuts bars
Write a review
- 10 Medjool dates, soaked in water for 20 mins
- 1 1/2 Cups of Almonds
- 1/2 Cups of Sultanas or other naturally dried preservative free fruit
- 2/3 Cups Pumpkin seeds
- 2/3 Cups Sunflower seeds
- 3 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Honey or Maple syrup
- Tip the water off the dates & place in a food processor & blend until nice & squishy (this water is nice to sweeten other things later).
- Add the rest of the ingredients & pulse until just mixed through, taking care not to over chop the nuts.
- Pour into a lined baking tin, pressing the mixture down nice & firm & bake for 20 mins.
- Cool for another 20mins & then place into the fridge to set.
- When the mixture has completely set chop into bars or nibble size morsels.
- Enjoy with a nice hot cup of tea or as quick breakie on the run.
- These will keep in the fridge in an airtight glass container for 2 weeks……although they won't be around for that long anyway!
- Get creative with your favourite nuts & fruit to make them your own.