Raw Snickers Slice
Seriously, ridiculously, good, loads better than the plastic swathed ones, and its much healthier!!
Write a review
- 1 1/2 Cup Roast almonds
- 1 1/4 Cup Soft medjool dates
- 1/4 tsp Good salt
- 1 1/4 Medjool dates
- 1 Cup Raw cashews
- *Peanut layer
- 3/4 Cup of roasted unsalted peanuts
- *Chocolate toppping
- 1/2 Cup melted Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Maple or rice malt syrup
- 2 Tbsp Cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- For the Base
- Pulse together in food processor until blended but still a little chunky.
- Press the mixture in a tin (20cm x 20cm) lined with baking paper, place in the freezer.
- For the Caramel layer
- Blend together until mixture is well blended & forms a ball
- Press into the tin on top of the base mixture.
- Sprinkle the peanuts over the caramel & place back in the freezer.
- For the Chocolate topping
- Blend for about 2mins until nicely mixed. Pour quickly over the rest of the slice in the tin & place back in the freezer.
- Chop into nibble size portions when set.
- Will keep up to one month in the freezer or 2 weeks in the fridge, highly unlikely you will have any left after a few days though!
- Enjoy xx