5 min Raw Chocolate sauce
This is super yummy & quick & must be made right now & its Vegan!
Write a review
- 4 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Cacao powder
- Pinch of good salt
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract – optional
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small jar, it will be nice & easy to pour & to store later in the fridge…..if you have any left!
- If you like it nice & runny eat it straight away, or if you prefer it a little thicker pop it in the fridge for a wee while.
- Enjoy over your favourite ice cream or pudding…or straight from the jar.
- To soften, pop the jar back in warm water until runny & serve.