No Plastic roller balls, no Aluminium, no nasties
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch (arrowroot or tapioca flour works well too)
- 4 tablespoon of coconut oil - liquid
- 8 drops of peppermint mint (or your fav scent)
- 4 drops of tea tree oil
- Mix the coconut & essential oils.
- Add the baking soda & corn starch & mix into a smooth paste.
- Pour into your favourite small jar, thats it!
- This makes about 100mls of Deodorant which can last me up to 3-4 months, depending on use.
- It should form a silky paste that drys & disappears when you pop it on.
- It will be solid or liquid depending on the temperature outside so if you prefer it firm pop it in the fridge.
- *****Before use, pop it in a hot water bath for 5 mins to soften, it will be much nice to apply!