Basic baking soda toothpaste
A healthy alternative to store bought paste
Write a review
- 4 tbsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp cold pressed coconut oil
- 8 -10 drops of peppermint/spearmint oil
- small airtight glass jar
- Mix baking soda with Coconut oil.
- Add peppermint Oil & store in an airtight jar.
- The consistency of you paste will depend on the temperature, Coconut oil melts at 24°.
- I find it handy to have a teaspoon in the jar to put in on the brush to prevent bacteria from dipping your brush in.