A super easy bathroom cleaner thats both cheap & easy to make & gentle on the environment.
Write a review
- 1/2 c. white vinegar
- 1/4 c. baking soda
- 10 drops Eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil or lemon oil
- Glass jar for storage
- Mix the baking soda & vinegar in a bowl, it will fizz a little so you want a larger bowl.
- Add the eucalyptus oil or another of your favourite oils.
- Using a brush or cleaning pad use to clean the basin, tiles, & glass in your bathroom.
- Store leftovers in a glass jar for next time
- For a toilet cleaner use the same paste but leave it to sit for an hour before celling with brush & flushing
- *Be mindful that this is an abrasive so be sure to check on any plastic surfaces before you use it to ensure it doesn't scratch.