Tamari & Garlic Roast Almonds
These are super moorish & an excellent snack to have in your fridge for those "hangry" times!
Write a review
- 500 grams organic or pesticide free Almonds
- 2 tsp organic Tamari
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Place the Almonds in a baking dish & cook in oven at 180C for 20 mins.
- When the Almonds are roast & fluffy remove from oven & pop into a bowl.
- Pour over tamari & mix until they are well coated.
- Add garlic powder immediately & mix again. The garlic powder should nicely stick to the tamari almonds.
- Leave to cool & pop in a airtight glass jar.
- Best stored in the fridge.
- If you don't have garlic powder they are still tasty without.