Kale is high in fiber & iron, packed with vitamin A, C & K, which makes this is a super duper healthy & tasty snack!
Write a review
- 4 Stalks of Tuscan Kale
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil (you can use any you fancy though)
- 1/4 tsp garlic power (optional)
- Pinch of good salt to taste
- Remove the leaves from stalks & rip into smallish pieces
- Pour over the oil & mix in salt & garlic powder
- Bake in the oven for 15-20mins @ 180C.
- Keep an eye on them in the last 5 mins & give them a quick stir to ensure even crispiness
- An excellent snack best eaten fresh out of the oven & a great replacement for snacks in Plastic.